- 100VA AC/DC Withstanding Voltage Tester
- 240 x 48 Ice Blue Dot Matrix LCD
- Auto W-I or I-W Mode
- True RMS Current Measurement
- ARC Detection
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Safety INTERLOCK Function
- PWM Switching Amplifier to Enhance the Power Efficiency and Reliable Testing
- Automatically Switching Input Source for Universal Input Voltage
- Interface: Remote Terminal, Signal I/O
- Light Design and Easy Operation
- Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Power Cord, CD (Complete User Manual, Interlock Key, Remote terminal male plug and GHT-114 Test Lead
- Information Tech. Equipment
- Consumer Product
- R.L.C Component
- Other Tests with AC/DC Withstanding Testing Lower than 20mAac or 5mAdc Cut-Off Current
The Instek GPT-9602, carrying a high-efficiency PWM amplifier design, generates output source up to 98% efficiency. This greatly reduces the energy loss from heat dissipation and therefore lowers the temperature within the cabinet. The suppression of temperature rise during heavy-duty operation of the tester significantly increases tester’s reliability and service lifetime.
The GPT-9602 is capable of performing AC and DC withstanding tests. The GPT-9600 Series is equipped with the high-efficiency PWM amplifier, which is the core of the platform design to impede the influence from the input AC voltage fluctuation and ensure a stable voltage output.
Following a tidy and easy-to–use design concept, the GPT-9600 Series renders users an intuitive operation environment by a simple and clear panel layout, a large LCD display and color LED indicators. The switching power supply, used as a universal input source, accommodates the power systems in most countries in the world. The GPT-9600 series, equipped with the same output voltage function as that of all GW Instek Safety Testers, indicates the expected output voltage before high voltage tests are applied. Furthermore, an AUTO mode, including test sequence selections of withstanding-then-insulation or insulation-then-withstanding, is designed for models carrying insulation Resistance test function to reduce the testing time of dual test items.
Other functions and features of GPT-9600 include: the zero crossing turn-on operation protects DUT from the impact of surge voltage output, the interlock function safeguards users from the hazardous shock of unintentional touch of the voltage output, a remote output on-off terminal in the front panel and a signal I/O port in the rear panel are provided as the means for remote start/stop control of the safety tester (hi-pot tester/HiPot tester).
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.