HA1 JDSU Fiber Optic Equipment
The HA1 is fiber optic equipment from JDSU.
- 100 dB range
- 0.01 or 0.001 dB resolution
- 0.01 dB repeatability
- Accuracy of ± 0.1 dB
- Typical polarization dependent loss (PDL) of 0.03 dB
- 1200-1700 nm or 750-1700 nm wavelength ranges
- Built-in beam block
- GPIB and RS232 remote control
- Single-mode or multimode fiber
- SCPI compatible command set
- High power input of 1000 mW
- Wavelength dependence of less than ± 0.05 dB over
The JDSU HA1 attenuator is a single-mode, ultra-high resolution, and programmable attenuator ideal for bit error rate testing and general laboratory work.