HC5 Tektronix Case
The HC5 is a case from Tektronix.
- Hard case for the 5 Series MSO Oscilloscopes
- Material/Color: Ultra-High Impact Polypropylene/Black, Polyurethane foam lining
- Shipping Weight (with foam) 24.62 lbs. (11.17 kg)
- Length: 25.63 inches (65.09 cm)
- Width: 19.50 inches (49.53 cm)
- Height: 15.63 inches (39.69 cm)
The Tektronix HC5 is a ruggedized, waterproof and dust tight (MIL-C-4150J) transit case specifically designed to provide travel and storage protection for the 5 Series Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes (MSO54, MSO56, MSO58). The case protects instruments from shock, vibration, and moisture. The case also has room for the accessories pouch (for probes, adapters, and manuals).
Other features include an automatic air pressure equalization control valve for use during air transport, and security rings for use with locks (locks not included). The HC5 consists of a heavy duty outer shell and an inner layer of foam. The inner foam consists of a permanent ring of foam and one removable foam piece.