HD103A Hipotronics HiPot
The HD103A is a hipot from Hipotronics.
- Continuously adjustable test voltage from zero to rated voltage
- Shielded output cable
- Adjustable Overload from 10 to 110% of rated current output
- Audible/Visual alarms provide a clear indication of overload situation
- Zero start interlock ensures that the voltage control is at zero before HV can be energized
- Shorting solenoid grounds output cable and object under test
- Two Tests in One Unit – eliminates need for purchasing separate AC and DC Hipot
- Operator Safety – the power supply and test object are automatically grounded when high voltage is turned off
- Meets Industry Specifications – tests to most UL, CSA, VDE, IEC, MIL for dielectric withstand testing
- Rack Mountable – easy installation into a 19" rack
- Input Voltage: 120V, 60Hz–A version
- Output Voltage: 0-2.5kV ac; 0-3.0kV dc
- DC Output Voltage: Negative output, positive ground
- Metering: 4.5" analog meters, ±2% full scale accuracy
- Voltmeter: 0-0.6/1.2/3.0kV
- Current Meter: 0-50/500/5000μA DC and 0-5mA AC
- Dimensions: 21"W x 20"D x 11"H (53cm x 51cm x 28cm)
- Wire and Cable
- Coils and Chokes
- Medical Devices
The HD100 Series AC/DC Hipots are accurate, durable instruments designed to perform hipot tests on all types of electrical products, system, and components. They are simple to operate and designed for use by unskilled or semi-skilled personnel in production testing.
The AC/DC output configuration eliminates the need for purchasing separate AC and DC hipots. Output connected voltmeter ensures accurate voltage measurements regardless of output loading. They are capable of testing to most industry specifications such as UL, CSA, VDE, IEC, and MIL for dielectric withstand testing.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.