- short circuit protection — handles continuous shorting on the output without damage to internal components. the short circuit current is limited to 18 ma.
- self calibration feature — verify calibration at any time.
- guard circuit — allows user to bypass the unwanted portion of the leakage current.
- output discharge resistor — discharges the stored energy in the test object when the power is turned off.
- wire and cable
- coils and inductors
- switches and relays
- motors and generators
- input voltage: 120 v / 60 hz
- output voltage: 50, 100, 500, 1000 v
- polarity: negative output, positive ground
- note: the ohmic value of the test sample is the product of the scale reading and the decimal multiplier (selector switch).
- range: 0.1 to 20,000,000 m
The HM3A is a meter from Hipotronics.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.