HMP4030 Hameg DC Power Supply
The HMP4030 is a 384 Watt DC Power Supply from Hameg. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- 3 x 0 - 32V/ 0 - 10A, 384W max.
- 384W output power realized by intelligent power management
- Low residual ripple: <150μVrms due to linear post regulators
- High setting- and read-back resolution of 1mV/0.2mA
- Keypad for direct parameter entry
- Galvanically isolated, earth-free output channels
- Advanced parallel- and serial operation via V/I tracking
- EasyArb function for free definable V/I characteristics
- FuseLink: individual channel combination of electronic fuses
- Free adjustable overvoltage protection (OVP) for all outputs
- All parameters clearly displayed via LCD/glowing buttons
- Rear connectors for all channels including sense
- USB/RS-232 Interface, optional Ethernet/USB or IEEE-488