HVD3206A Teledyne LeCroy Differential Probe
The HVD3206A is a 120 MHz high voltage differential probe from Teledyne LeCroy.
LeCroy, Probe, 2kV, 120 MHz High Voltage Differential with Auto Zero Disconnect
- 2 kV CAT safety rated models
- Widest differential voltage ranges available
- Exceptional common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) across a broad frequency range
- 1% gain accuracy
- High offset capability at both high and low attenuation
- AC and DC coupling
- Wide oscilloscope compatibility
The HVD3000A series high voltage differential probes provide high CMRR over a broad frequency range to simplify the measurement challenges found in noisy, high common-mode power electronics environments. The probe’s design is easy-to-use and enables safe, precise high voltage floating measurements.
- PK-HVA-01 Replacement Alligator Clips for High Voltage Differential Probe
- PK-HVA-04 Replacement Long Alligator Clips High Voltage Differential Probe