HX750 Neslab Manufacturing Test Equipment
The HX750 is a Chiller from Neslab. Every newly manufactured electronic product requires a manufacturing test to ensure its proper performance and quality. Engineers use manufacturing tests in the last phase of the production process to ensure a product operates according to accepted standards.
- Standard temperature range: C: 5° to 35°, F: 41° to 95°
- Ambient temperature range: C: 13° to 35° F: 55° to 95°
- Stability: C: +/- 0.1°, F: +/- 0.2°
- Condenser: air or water cooled
- Reservoir size: 40 Gallons/151.4 liters
- Cooling capacity: 60 Hz at 20°C 24,000 watts, 50 Hz at 20°C 19,920 watts
- Test equipment
- Laser engraving, Laser machining
- MRI, CT, Linear accelerators
- Printing, Injection molding, Military applications, Reactor vessels
The NESLAB HX 750 chiller offers the tight stability (± 0.1°C) necessary to keep critical processes running at constant temperatures. Better process control keeps your equipment running at optimal levels, giving you the results you need.