I1000S Fluke Current Probe
Special Price $539.99 Regular Price $599.99
The I1000S is a 100 kHz, 1 kA current probe from Fluke.
- Allows accurate measurement of currents from 100 mA to 1000 A rms, 5 Hz to 100 kHz without breaking into the circuit
- A passive filter eliminates noise and ring on rapidly rising di/dt waveform, ensuring accurate screen displays
- Connects directly to an oscilloscope through a reinforced coaxial cable and an insulated BNC connector
- Can be used with multimeters with optional PM9081/001 BNC/Banana adapter
- One year warranty
- Nominal current range - 10 A, 100 A, 1000 A
- Continuous current range - 0.1 A - 10 A, 0.1 A - 100 A, 1 A - 1000 A
- Maximum non-destructive current - 2000 A
- Lowest measurable current - 0.1
- Basic accuracy - 1% + 1 A, (48-65 Hz), (% reading + floorspec)
- Useable frequency - 5 Hz - 100 kHz
- Output level(s) - 100 mv/A, 10 mv/A, 1 mv/A
The Fluke i1000s is a clamp-on AC current probe designed to expand oscilloscope applications in industrial and power environments. Ideal for measuring distorted current waveforms and harmonics.