IQS-510P Exfo Fiber Optic Equipment
- CPU: Industrial Pentium III, 866 MHz, 256 Mb memory
- Software: Window 2000™ Professionel IQS Manager
- Interfaces: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, 2 USB ports,Serial RS-232, External keyboard/mouse, Parallel port, EXFO bus II output, External monitor port
- Storage: Internal 20 GB hard drive (minimum), Internal 3.5 in 1.44 MB floppy drive, Internal CD-ROM optional
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 43.9 cm x 17.7 cm x 49.5 cm (17 1/4 in x 7 in x 19 1/2 in)
- Temperature: Operating 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F), Storage –40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- Relative humidity 0 % to 80 % non-condensing at 40 °C
The EXFO IQS-510P is a Contol Unit Mainframe. This core unit houses a Pentium III processor and offers PC peripherals to meet your needs for connectivity and remote control, including an Ethernet port and RS-232 port.
High-Count System Configuration
Use one IQS-510P Control Unit and up to nine IQS-510E Expansion Units for maximum modularity. This configuration offers you substantial possibilities in terms of the number and variety of modules that can be integrated into the system.
Integrate up to 100 single slot modules, such as WDM laser sources or attenuators, into a single system at an affordable price.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details. Expansion Units are not included.