J6801A Agilent Communication Analyzer
- Distributed and dispatch use design
- One data acquisition system, identical to the data acquisition systems included in the Agilent 6800A Network Analyzer and Agilent J6802B Distributed Network Analyzer MX
- Controlled via TCP/IP from a standard PC running Network Analyzer Software, from an Agilent J6800A Network Analyzer, Agilent J6802B Distributed Network Analyzer MX, or from an Advisor E series.
- Can be daisy-chained from other Agilent J6801A Distributed Network Analyzers
- Interfaces for external GPS receiver for global time-synchronization
- Agilent Control & Sync technology provided for time-synchronization with adjacent Agilent J6800A Network Analyzer, Agilent J6801A Distributed Network Analyzer, or Agilent J6802B Distributed Network Analyzer MX
- Same footprint as standard laptop
- Built-in power supply
The Agilent J6801A Distributed Network Analyzer is an ultra light-weight solution that includes one data acquisition system that supports any LAN or WAN/ATM plug-in line interface module (LIM). Network Analyzer Software ships on a CD with the analyzer.