J6803B JDSU Protocol Analyzer
The J6803B is a protocol analyzer from JDSU. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Built-in controller with 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium M CPU
- 1 GB DDR 333 MHz memory
- Removable 120 GB hard disk drive
- Telemetry/Auxiliary ports:
- Single-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet (default)
- Dual-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Combo 10/100 Ethernet/56kbps modem
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Time Synchronization:
- GPS: via 10 MHz (75 Ohm), 1 pps (75 ohm) & RS-232C from external GPS receiver
- NTP: Network Time Protocol via 10/100 Ethernet telemetry port
- From external NTP server
- Network Analyzer software pre-loaded on built-in controller
- Network Analyzer Instrument Manager (for downloading to controlling PC)
- System Recovery disk
- Run-Time Store to Media
- LIMs can be hot swapped
- Capture buffer 256MB
- Time stamp resolution 100 nsec
- 100% line rate filtering-supports up to 32 filters
The JDSU J6803B DNA PRO is a portable analyzer with a built-in acquisition system that supports any available LAN or WAN LIM. It includes an embedded processor with removable hard disk drive and a built-in power supply. Should testing with additional interfaces be necessary, the DNA PRO also supports multiple, directly attached DNAs with full time synchronization between the test interfaces.
Network Analyzer software running on the embedded processor is used to control the internal acquisition system and attached DNAs. The DNA PRO is accessed and controlled from an external PC via a Windows-based Web browser, Instrument Manager or Network Troubleshooting Center software.