JQE36-15M Kepco DC Power Supply
The JQE36-15M is a 500 Watt DC Power Supply from Kepco. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-36V
- Current: 0-15A
- Power: 500W
- Frequency: 47-65 Hz
- 10 turn voltage control for exceptional resolution
- Analog output control by resistance: 1000Ω/Volt; or by a voltage delivering 0-1mA
- Digital listen only control using SN-series digital interfaces
- Current limited, front panel control (not programmable) 10%-105% Io max
- JQE can control current with an external current-sense resistor
The Kepco JQE36-15M is a systems-type voltage stabilizer with current limiting. The tabulation of the effective series resistance and inductance in voltage mode and the effective shunt resistance and shunt capacitance in current mode, is done to allow a calculation of the output impedance versus frequency.