KUSB-488B Keithley GPIB Adapter
- Bus/Form Factor: USB
- Power (Current @ 5 VDC): 500 mA
- Transfer Speed: 1.5 Mbyte/s
- IEEE-488.2 compatible for fast data transfer
- Windows® XP/2000/Vista drivers included
- LabVIEW® and LabWindows/CVI support
- Compatible with any standard GPIB instrument
- Ideal for use with automated test equipment in laboratory and industrial applications
- Dimensions: 3.2 × 2.6 × 1.1 in (81.7 × 66.1 × 27.8 mm)
- EMC: European Directive 2004/108/EEC
- Operating: 0° to 55°C, 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage: –20° to 80°C, 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
Keithley’s GPIB interface solutions make it easy to add standard IEEE-488.2 bus control to any PC system. These high speed tools can control as many as 14 GPIB instruments or other devices over a distance of up to 20 meters. They are ideal for use with automated test equipment in laboratory and industrial applications.
The Keithley Model KUSB-488B USB-to-GPIB interface turns any computer with a USB port into a fully functional GPIB controller. The KUSB-488B’s small form factor makes it perfect for use with laptop computers in portable applications or for other applications in which the computer has no available PCI plug-in board slots. The product is USB 2.0 compliant and has an IEEE data transfer rate upwards of 1.5 MB/s through the USB port. No external power is required. KUSB-488B has a built-in 2-meter USB cable.
The included utility software simplifies the setup and use of Keithley GPIB interface solutions and saves programming time. Every solution ships with 32-bit dynamic link libraries for Application Development Environments (ADEs) running under Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and drivers for the most current programming languages. This adds up to full compatibility with a full array of software, including:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 (Visual Basic, Visual C++)
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (Visual Basic .NET, C#)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and up
- Borland Delphi, Borland C Builder 6.0
- LabVIEW Version 7.0 and up (VISA and IEEE-488.2)
- LabWindows™/CVI Version 7.0 and up (VISA and IEEE-488.2)
- Hardware Compatibility
These GPIB Interface solutions are fully compatible with all of Keithley’s GPIB capable instruments. The Model 7010 adapter is required for the Model 428-PROG when used with the KUSB-488B.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.