LCR-816 Instek LCR Meter
The LCR-816 is a 2 kHz LCR Meter from Instek. An LCR meter is a piece of electronic test equipment that measures inductance (L), capacitance (C), and resistance (R) of electronic components. The LCR meter accurately measures these elements on an electronic device, usually one subjected to an alternating current (AC) voltage source. The LCR meter measures the current through and voltage across the device under test.
- Test Frequency: 100 Hz~2 kHz
- 0.05%~0.1% Basic Accuracy
- 100 Sets Memory for Save/Recall of Settings
- R/Q, C/D, C/R, L/Q, Z/θ, L/R Test Modes
- Absolute Value,ΔValue, and Δ% Measurement Display
- 240 x 128 dot Matrix LCD Display
- Displays Condition and Test Result Simultaneously
- Optional Interface: RS-232C
The LCR-816 is a high-end digital LCR meter for component/material measurements, applicable to various R&D activities and assembly lines. The large 240 x 128 dot matrix LCD display provides ample room for two measurement items and setup parameters, allowing you to grasp measurement results quickly. All test modes are able to measure supplementary factors, such as, R/Q, C/D, C/R, and L/Q. 100 sets of measurement setup memory allow sharing a single unit among multiple testing conditions or sites. For a better viewing experience in a standard PC monitor, proprietary Windows based software is accessible via the RS-232C terminal.