LI-400 Com-Power LISN
- Frequency range: 10 kHz or 0.01 MHz - 10 MHz
- Inductor uH: 50
- Current Rating Amps: 30
- EMI Test Specification: MIL-STD 461D
- Single line design for flexibility
- Coils matched to application
- RF Shielding to minimize external interference
- Individually Calibrated
- Two Year Warranty
The Com-Power LI-400 Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISNs) is utilized during conducted emissions as well as susceptibility testing. It is specified in the EMI test requirements of various regulatory agencies, such as FCC, CISPR, FAA and DOD.
The Com-Power LI-400 provides input power impedance to the EUT that is constant and independent of the line impedance. As a result, the test engineer will be able to gather consistent test data.
The Com-Power LI-400 has an aluminum enclosure that minimizes radio frequency interference which can compromise test results and use air-core coils to prevent saturation and permeability variation.