LI5630 NF Corporation Lock In Amplifier
- High stability based on digital processing
- Phase stability: 0.01°/°C, Gain stability ±100ppm/°C.
- Measurement from 1 mHz
- Reference signal: External
- Measurement items: X, Y, R, θ,
- Value, Meter, External DC output: 1 output
- X, Y, R,θrenewal rate: 256k sample/sec.
- Low speed signal analysis is available like infrared spectrum, temperature response etc.
- High speed and smooth response: minimum time constant 10³s, synchronized filter provided and quick response to setting change
- Simple and assured operation to sophisticated measurement: Auto function, key allocation, large indicating window, analog meters, and modify dial are provided
The LI5630 amplifier features high stability and low drift designs in which all processes have been digitized except for the preamplifier used for input. Zero output drift was reduced to miniscule levels in the high sensitivity regions. Phase stability is 0.01°/°C and gain stability is ±100 ppm/°C. This high stability has formed the backbone for high resolution of 4 1/2 digits and the low noise levels indicated by input referred noise voltage of 4.5 nV/ √Hz and phase noise of 0.001°. These features enable very reliable small signal measurements.