LM 18-10 Sorensen DC Power Supply
- Output Voltage: 0-18 V
- Output Current: 0-10 A
- Output Power: 180 W
Constant Voltage Mode
- Ripple (Bandwidth 5 Hz to 1 MHz): <1.0 mV RMS
- Line Regulation: <0.01% + 3 mV
- Transient Response: <100 μs for 50% load change, 0.5A minimum load
- Temperature Coefficient: <300 PPM/°C
Constant Current Mode
- Ripple: <3 mA RMS
- Line Regulation: <0.2% + 3 mA
- Load Regulation: <0.2% + 3 mA
- Voltage and Frequency: 100V/120V/220V/240V, ±10% (externally switch-selectable), 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: <80% RH, non condensing
- Storage Humidity: <70% RH
- Isolation Voltage: ±300 VDC or peak AC, either output lead to chassis ground
- Display Type: 3½ digit LED
- Display Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading + 2 digits
- Display Parameters: LM/LH models have separate displays for voltage and current; LS/LT models have a single display for voltage and current (switch-selectable) on each adjustable output; two display ranges for current on LS models
- Indicators: LH/LM/LS models: CV and CC LEDs; LT models: CV, CC, parallel mode and overload (5V output) LEDs
- Output Termination: Front panel binding posts, rated <10A; LH 8-30 and LH 18-20 provide an additional rear panel terminal block
- Regulatory Compliance: CE Mark
The L Series is a family of linear DC power supplies designed for benchtop and portable applications.
The family comprises fourteen models; outputs range from 0-8V to 0-300V at power levels from 90W to 375W. The supplies may be used as either voltage sources or current sources. Features such as isolated outputs, series/parallel operation, and tracking operation provide the flexibility for a variety of applications.
Constant Voltage/Constant Current Operation
The power supplies may be operated as either precisely regulated voltage sources or current sources. Crossover between modes is automatic, dependent only on load demand. Front panel LEDs indicate operating mode.
Multiple power supplies may be connected in series to extend the output voltage range. The LS and LT Series have the capability to operate outputs in parallel for increased current range.
3½ Digit LED
LED displays are provided for each adjustable output. The LM and LH Series have two separate displays, one each for voltage and current.
Universal AC Input
The AC input is externally switch-selectable for 100V/120V/220V/ 240V at 50/60 Hz.