LT322 LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
The LT322 is a 500 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from LeCroy. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Sample Rate: 200 MS/S
- Record Length: 100 Kpts
- Full control via GPIB and RS-232-C
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bits
- Sensitivity: 2 mV – 10 V/div fully variable
- DC Gain Accuracy: ±(1.5% +0.5% of full scale)
- Offset Range: 2 mV–50 mV/div: ±1 V100 mV–500 mV/div: ±10 V1 V–10 V/div: ±100 V
- Offset Accuracy: ±(1.5% + 0.5% of full scale + 1.0 mV)
- Color 8.4" flat panel TFT-LCD with VGA, 640 x 480 resolution
The LeCroy LT322 is a Digital Oscilloscope.