MD8475A Anritsu Communication Analyzer
- Supports multimode terminals
- LTE (2x2 MIMO), LTE-Advanced (2CA, 3CA1), W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA Evolution/DC-HSDPA, GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, CDMA2000 1X/1xEV-DO Rev. A, TD-SCDMA/TD-HSPA
- SmartStudio GUI supports easy setup of test environments and functional tests
- Built-in CSCF server function supports GUI-based IMS service tests, such as VoLTE
- Simple test mode using built-in CSCF server
- Script mode supporting complex test environments by creating SIP sequences for irregular tests, etc.
- LTE data throughput up to 300 Mbps (downlink) and 50 Mbps (uplink)
- All-in-one DC-HSDPA 43.2 Mbps support
- All-in-one support for 2-cell test environment, including Inter-RAT Cell Reselection, Redirection, Cell Change, CS Fallback
- Supports offload tests from LTE/W-CDMA to WLAN
- Automated continuous 24/7 testing using SmartStudio Manager
- Automatically controls both Android smartphone and MD8475A
- More than 180 sample sequences available for immediate testing after setup
- Supports eCall/ERA-GLONASS tests
The MD8475A Signalling Tester is a simple bench-top solution helping engineers test and evaluate worldwide mobile systems in the shortest possible time. Furthermore, a setup of a base station and the check of a verification result can be easily performed by using the user interface “SmartStudio” which does not make it conscious of the scenario which was required for the base station simulator until now.
The Signalling Tester MD8475A is an all-in-one base station simulator supporting LTE, LTE-Advanced, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA Evolution/DC-HSDPA, GSM/EGPRS, CDMA2000 1X/1xEV-DO Rev. A and TD-SCDMA/TD-HSPA. It supports service, VoLTE and call-processing tests for multimode LTE smartphones and mobiles with excellent cost-performance.
Using the GUI-based SmartStudio MX847570A software with the MD8475A base-station simulator makes it easy to configure a smartphone test environment. Various parameters, such as the frequency and control status, are set at the GUI to run one-touch tests—including Reject tests that cannot be run easily on live networks. Eliminating the need to create test cases or understand signalling protocols makes it easier to focus on testing smartphone functions and performance.
A full line of test environments are supported for the general mobile verification phase, such as max. throughput performance tests, stress tests, and battery consumption tests of multisystem LTE terminals using 2x2 MIMO, as well as CS Fallback, call connection reliability and stability tests at handover, communication tests at low RF power, and service verification using LTE multiple PDN and SMS in a 2-cell environment.
In addition, the time required to configure a test environment is greatly reduced by the easy-to-use GUI-based SmartStudio software, as well as supplied test sequences for automatic remote control of the GUI.