MDO3054 Tektronix Mixed Domain Oscilloscope
- Mixed Domain Oscilloscope with (4) 500 MHz analog channels, and (1) 500 MHz spectrum analyzer input
- FastAcq™ high-speed waveform capture rate finds elusive signal anomalies quickly
- Wave Inspector® Controls provide easy navigation and automated search of waveform data
- 33 automated measurements and waveform histograms for simplified waveform analysis
- TekVPI® probe interface directly supports active, differential, and current probes for automatic scaling and units
- 9 in. (229 mm) WVGA widescreen color display
- Small footprint and lightweight – Only 5.8 in. (147 mm) deep and 9.2 lb. (4.2 kg)
The Tektronix MDO3054 is a Mixed Domain Oscilloscope with (4) 500 MHz analog channels, and (1) 500 MHz spectrum analyzer input.
At the core of the MDO3000 Series is a world-class oscilloscope, offering comprehensive tools that speed each stage of debug – from quickly discovering anomalies and capturing them, to searching your waveform record for events of interest and analyzing their characteristics and your device’s behavior.