MDO3EMBD Tektronix Module
The MDO3EMBD is a module from Tektronix. This module is used with Tektronix oscilloscopes to provide more measurement capabilites.
- Embedded Serial Triggering and Analysis Module
- Automated Serial Triggering, Decode, and Search options for I2C and SPI
- Trigger on all the critical elements of a serial bus such as address, data, etc
- Decode all the critical elements of each message. No more counting 1s and 0s!
- Search through long acquisitions using user-defined criteria to find specific messages. Search mark table provides a tabular view of the events found during an automated search
- Export Search Mark table data to .csv file
- Event table shows decoded serial bus activity in a tabular, timestamped format for quick summary of system activity
- Export Event table data to .csv file
The Tektronix MDO3EMBD enables triggering on packet-level information on I2C and SPI buses as well as analytical tools such as digital views of the signal, bus views, packet decoding, search tools, and packet decode tables with time-stamp information.