MDTC485-1 Mechanical-Devices Ltd Manufacturing Test Equipment
The MDTC485-1 is manufacturing test equipment from Mechanical-Devices Ltd. Every newly manufactured electronic product requires a manufacturing test to ensure its proper performance and quality. Engineers use manufacturing tests in the last phase of the production process to ensure a product operates according to accepted standards.
- Temperature range of -55°C to +155°C
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.2°C
- Maintenance-free system
- Rapid temperature cycling rates (50°C/min Max, not on the entire range)
- Compact and portable design - easily fits on a bench top.
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Self-contained system - No external chiller and no compressed air required
- Fluid-free operation
- Software Calibrated
- Suitable for testing socketed and soldered devices
- Integrates with existing sockets on the market (with all brands)
- Packages supported: BGA, FCBGA, LGA, QFN, QFP, CSP, WLCSP, Bare die and more
- Environmentally friendly operation
- Low cost of ownership
The Mechanical Devices Ltd MDTC485-1 FlexTC is the world´s most advanced Benchtop temperature forcing system. It was developed specifically for operations in semiconductor laboratories, and as such, it is designed to be as compact and quiet as possible (40Dba). FlexTC is a very robust system and it can operate 24/7 over long periods of time. The system is very reliable and today can be found in semiconductor laboratories worldwide.