ME538M Anritsu Analyzer
The ME538M is a used analyzer from Anritsu. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Frequency Range: 70/140 MHz, Level Range: 0 to 16dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm, IF Bands: 70, 140 MHz
- LED readout of transmitter settings
- Automatic receiver settings and display
- Automatic display of units
- All measurements shown on the CRT and large LED displays
- Signal averaging for noisy traces
- BB to BB amplitude measurement
- Receiver GP-IB and direct plotting functions
- Digital Display
The Anritsu ME538M Microwave System Analyzer/Link Analyzer (Transmitter/Receiver) is used to measure the transmission line characteristics in the BB and IF bands in terrestrial microwave radio relay systems and in satellite communication systems. The above types of transmission distortion can be measured and analyzed. The ME538M has a built-in microprocessor for auto ranging, peak-to-peak readings, and the selection of the necessary measurement parameters.