MF2413B Anritsu Frequency Counter
- Wide band measurement
- High-accuracy burst measurement
- Measures carrier frequency and pulse width of burst signals
- Analog frequency display
- Pass/Fail evaluation for frequency range specified by template function
- High-speed transient measurement
- Measurement of any burst section using gating function
- 27 GHz
Ideal for evaluating mobile radio communications devices and circuits, with the ability to measure the carrier frequency and pulse width of burst signals. In addition to displaying measurement results on a 12-digit LCD, the frequency values can be read using the analog display function, which is ideal for monitoring evaluation and especially for frequency adjustment, as in the case of various types of oscillators.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.