MG3601A Anritsu RF Generator
The MG3601A is a 1.04 GHz RF Generator from Anritsu. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency Range: 0.1-1.04 GHz
- Frequency Resolution: 10.0 Hz
- Output Power: -133 dBm to +13 dBm
- Modulation: AM, FM, Phase
- Excellent signal purity
- Many output level units
- Continuously variable output levels for convenient squelch sensitivity measurement
- Built-in wideband audio frequency synthesizer for easy testing of demodulation frequency characteristics (Option)
- Excellent frequency accuracy at DC FM as result of self-calibration
- Reverse power protection up to 50 W
- Excellent operability as a result of relative value display, frequency memory (100 frequencies), and function memory (30 sets of panel settings)
The Anritsu MG3601A is a synthesized signal generator with wide settable frequency ranges from 0.1 to 1040 MHz. The basic characteristics such as frequency stability, output level accuracy, SSB phase noise, and residual FM are excellent. The MG3601A has many modulation functions such as AM, FM, φM, and video.
These features make the MG3601A suitable for various functional evaluations of recievers and wide use as general-purpose signal sources. The MG3601A enables labor-saving measurement and automation due to the standard GPIB.