MG3692A Anritsu Sweep Generator
The MG3692A is a 20 GHz sweep generator from Anritsu. A sweep generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A sweep is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use sweep signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency Range: 2.0 GHz-20 GHz
- Modulation: AM, FM, Phase
- Output Power: +13 dBm
- Frequency Resolution: 10.0 MHz
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious
- <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel
The Anritsu MG3692A covers a frequency range of 2-20 GHz and is ideal for an A.T.E. The MG3692A packs the highest performance available in a 13.3 cm package, with a 450 mm depth that minimizes rack space.