ML2408A Anritsu RF Power Meter
- Frequency Range: 100 kHz to 65 GHz (Sensor dependant)
- Meter specifications apply to MA2400A/B Series Power Sensors
- Compatible with MA and MP Series sensors
- MA2420A/B Series Thermal Sensors:50 dB
- MA2440A Series High Accuracy Power Sensors:87 dB CW, > 57 dB
- Peak MA2460A/B Series Fast Diode Sensors:80 dB
- MA2470A Series Power Sensors:90 dB CW, > 60 dB Peak
- MA2480A Series Universal Sensors:80 dB
- Power Measurement Range: -70 to +47 dBm (0.1nW to 50W), sensor/attenuator dependent. Use couplers for higher power levels.
- Offset range: –99.999 to +99.999 dB. Fixed value or frequency dependent table.
- Display units: dBm, dB, dBr, dBmV, dBuV, W, %, Volts
- IEEE, RS-232 and Parallel Printer Interfaces
Triggering for pulse analysis is from a TTL input or from a rising or falling edge. Variable trigger delay provides the ability to view the whole pulse profile or exactly the portion of the pulse of interest. With the ML2408A dual channel power meter, the pulsed gain of an amplifier can be measured directly
The Anritsu MA2460B/C series power sensor has a video bandwidth of 1.25 MHz. When used with the ML2407A (single channel) or ML2408A (dual channel) power meters, it is able to correctly characterize IS-95 waveforms and accurately measure average power. Advanced signal processing with fast sampling speeds facilitate measurements of peak power and crest factor.