ML2437A Anritsu RF Power Meter
- 10 MHz to 110 GHz
- -70 to +47 dBm depending on sensor
- Speed, accuracy and flexibility in a low-cost package
- Portable, rugged, and splash resistant.
- Optional NiMH battery, providing six hours continuous operation
- Measure and transfer a high speed burst of 200 data points using profile operating mode with sampling rates of 35k per second.
- With 99.9% emulation of older meters, the ML2430A series improves ATE system productivity. Typical test system speed improvement is 2 to 10 times faster system speed.
The ML2437A Power Meter combines the advantages of thermal meter accuracy, diode meter speed, and peak power meter display graphics. The result is a single instrument that samples at more than 35K per second and achieves 90 dB dynamic range with a single sensor. This meter includes graphics display capability as a standard feature. The ruggedized housing and optional high-capacity NiMH battery bring laboratory quality accuracy to field service applications. ML2437A has one input.