ML93A Anritsu Optical Meter
The ML93A is a used Optical Meter from Anritsu. Engineers use optical signal generators when they want to transmit optical signals during an electronic equipment test.An optical meter is an instrument used to test and measure optical signals.
- All of the optical power sensors can be connected to the display units without adjustments
- Designed to cover a broad range of wavelengths (0.38mm to 1.8mm) with a wide dynamic range from -90 to +10dBm
- By inputting a calibration constant for the optical power sensor, compensated values can be read directly from the meter
- Data concerning the wavelength sensitivity characteristics of all the optical power sensors is available
- Zero power level can be calibrated by pushing a single button
The Anritsu ML93A Optical Power Meter is designed to measure optical power in conjunction with the MA95A, MA96A, MA97A, and MA98A Optical Power Sensors.