MP1762C Anritsu Communication Analyzer
The MP1762C is a communication analyzer from Anritsu. A communication analyzer is a superior type of electronic test equipment for physical layer, circuit, and new technology testing. Anyone in the business of testing data networks can use a communication analyzer for the measurement and monitoring of equipment.
- Operation frequency: 50 MHz to 12.5 GHz
- Data input Input voltage: 0.25 to 2.0 Vp-p
- Data input Threshold voltage variable range: -3.000 to +1.875 Vp-p
- Clock input Input voltage: 0.25 to 2.0 Vp-p
- Clock input Input delay variable range: -500 to +500 ps
- Receive pattern Pseudorandom pattern: 2n-1 (n:7, 9, 11, 15, 20, 23, 31)
- Receive pattern Data pattern 2 to 8,388,608 bits
- Sync mode Normal, Frame, Quick
- Error detection mode Omission, insertion, total
- Measurement item Error rate, error count, error interval, clock frequency
The Anritsu MP1762C Error Detector is a 12.5 Gbit/s BERTS (Bit Error Rate Test Set) developed for evaluation and inspection of 10 Gbit/s transmission equipment, modules, and devices. MP1761C is sold as MP1763C and MP1762C as MP1764C outside Japan.