MP1764C Anritsu Communication Analyzer
The MP1764C is a communication analyzer from Anritsu. A communication analyzer is a superior type of electronic test equipment for physical layer, circuit, and new technology testing. Anyone in the business of testing data networks can use a communication analyzer for the measurement and monitoring of equipment.
- Wide frequency range covers STM-0/STS-1 to 10 GbE, STM-64/STS-192, OTU-2, and 4.25G Fibre Channel
- Variable CDR option supports bit rates from 62.5M to 11.1G plus 4.25G for Fibre Channel
- Burst measurement capability is essential for circulating loop measurements
- Auto-search function for setting optimum values of input threshold and phase setting by "one-touch" operation
- Synchronization of 8 Mbits pattern is easily made within a short period of time (when in frame mode)
- Errors are detected in intervals as short as 0.1 sec.
- Zero wait time counter gate
The MP1764C Error Detector is used in combination with the MP17463C Pulse Pattern Generator for 12.5G Bit Error Rate Testing to evaluate components and systems in conformity with ITU-T standards. Complicated searching for input thresholds or phase adjustments is simplified with the touch of a single key. These functions are ideally suited for the research and development of ultrahigh speed logic ICs and digital communication systems.
This is the only 12.5G BERT system with differential inputs and ¼ differential outputs required for SAN market device applications. In addition, this system supports 4.25G CDR for Fibre Channel applications.