- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- Analysis Bandwidth: 31.25 MHz (Standard) 62.5 MHz / 125 MHz (Option)
- Microwave Preselector Bypass (Option): 6 GHz to 26.5 GHz
- One-Box Tester with the addition of the Signal Generator option
- Batch Capture Measurements for the fastest analysis time
The Anritsu MS2692A Signal Analyzer is the latest high performance signal analyzer for next-generation communication applications. The Anritsu MS2692A Signal Analyzer base units include swept spectrum analysis, FFT signal analysis, and a precision digitizer function. Add options to incorporate a Signal Generator, to turn the instrument into a hassle free, plug and play, one box solution.
The Anritsu MS2692A Signal Analyzer supports a standard analysis bandwidth of 26.5 MHz that can be extended to 62.5 MHz /125 MHz with optional hardware. Using a patented calibration process, the multipoint amplitude calibration and the phase calibration result in a level accuracy of ±0.5 dB across a 6 GHz span. No other analyzer on the market can meet that specification. These boxes are superlative in every way -- they measure the widest signals and using the latest technology, make measurements faster than ever before. The modular architecture ensures a box that grows as measurement requirements change. A series of options enables standards-based modulation analysis, vector signal generation, and BER measurement. The end-user can configure a one-box solution that dramatically reduces cost, footprint, and Total Average Cycle Time (TACT) for device evaluation.
- Anritsu MS2690A, MS2691A, MS2692A Operation Manual
- Anritsu MS2690A, MS2691A, MS2692A Option 20 Operation Manual