MS27103A Anritsu Spectrum Analyzer
- 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- 12 (optionally 24) RF IN ports for use with multiple antennas
- Sweep speed up to 24 GHz/s
- Integrated web server to view, control and conduct measurements via web browser
- Watchdog timer to insure long-term stability for remotely deployed monitors
- Low spur levels for accurate signal discovery
- 20 MHz instantaneous FFT bandwidth
- Cellular operators monitoring their spectrum at BTS
- White space monitoring (need for multiple antennas to cover wide frequency range)
- Miscellaneous applications requiring multiple directional antennas
- 6 GHz
The MS27103A remote spectrum monitor is designed to identify and locate interfering signals. This serves to optimize the user experience, a key goal for network operators. This translates into customer loyalty, reduced customer churn and superior brand.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.