MS2760A-0070 Anritsu Spectrum Analyzer
- First portable spectrum analyzer to provide continuous frequency coverage to 170 GHz
- Broadband mmWave capabilities for radio astronomy, automotive radar, wireless backhaul, 802.11ad, satcom, and more
- Ultraportable form factor enables measurements right at the device under test
- Measure: channel power, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth
- Patented NLTL technology provides > 100 dB dynamic range
- -141/-136/-129/-122 dBm DANL to 90/110/145/170 GHz ( Spectrum Master MS2762A)
- Up to 6 traces, 3 trace detectors, and 12 markers
- 70 GHz
The Spectrum Master MS2760A-0070 solutions deliver the best-in-class price/performance ratio unmatched by traditional benchtop instruments. The Spectrum Master™ MS276xA series are pocket-sized, yet big on performance with leading dynamic range, sweep speed, and amplitude accuracy. The ultraportable size of these instruments enables a direct connection to almost any DUT, eliminating the need for lossy, expensive cables. This enables you to more efficiently advance your technology development and reduce your time to market.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.