MS2830A Anritsu Signal Analyzer
- Top-class spectrum analyzer measurement speed
- Provides ±0.3dB (typ.) total level accuracy
- Best-in-class dynamic range
- Spectrum analyzer supporting built-in vector signal generator, analog signal generator, audio analyzer and modulation analysis (options)
- Offers modulation analysis, such as LTE/LTE-Advanced (FDD/TDD), WLAN IEEE802.11a/11b/11g/11j/11n/11p/11ac and FM/ΦM/AM (with optional software)
- Noise Figure, BER and Transmission Characteristics measurement (options)
- Excellent eco-friendly product with low power consumption of 110 VA min.
Anritsu’s MS2830A Spectrum/Signal Analyzer with optional built-in vector signal generator (VSG) is a flexible, compact one-box Tx and Rx test solution. It supports most common digital and analog technologies used in Cellular, Land Mobile Radio/Public Safety Radio and IoT/M2M wireless communications. MS2830A’s unique Capture & Playback functionality allows enables the user to capture real world signals in the field and then recreate them in the lab or on the production line.