MS46121A Anritsu Network Analyzer
- 1-Port VNA with a frequency from 150 kHz–6 GHz
- External PC control enables control of multiple MS46121A in parallel for excellent multisite throughput
- Very compact package allows for direct connection to the DUT
- No onboard data storage eliminates the need for data purging in secure applications
- Standard bandpass time domain with time gating grants easier and faster fault identification
- A common GUI interface within the ShockLine family reduces switching costs between models
The MS46121A is a PC-controlled 1-Port USB ShockLine Vector Network Analyzers with frequency ranges of 150 kHz to 6 GHz. The MS46121A provides performance and accuracy for your 1 port measurements in a low cost and space saving solution that is small enough to directly connect to the device under test.
All the members of the MS46121A series are aimed at RF and microwave applications in manufacturing, engineering and education. The two MS46121A options both come with 100 microsecond per point sweep speeds and a measurement accuracy of +/- 0.5 dB (-6 dB offset, typical), making them suitable for your passive device test applications.
These new very compact VNAs are externally controlled via USB from a user supplied PC. Up to 16 independent MS46121A VNAs can be operated in parallel from the same computer running ShockLine software. This enables true parallel multisite testing of 1-port devices improving throughput over traditional single VNA and switch matrix test solutions. The series does not have any on board memory which simplifies its use in secure applications. The combination of lower cost, small size, good performance, and parallel operation make the MS46121A series VNAs ideal for passive 1-port device test applications where performance and multisite testing are desired.