- Broadest frequency span from a single coaxial test port covering 70 kHz to 70 GHz in a single instrument and 70 kHz to 145 GHz in the Broadband configuration. Extendable to 1.1 THz
- Universal Fixture Extraction (UFX) software option provides advanced de-embedding tools for test fixture extraction.
- IMDView™ software coupled with the internal combiner option offers the ability to switch from S parameters to IMD measurements in a single connection
- Highest performance pulse measurements— PulseView™ offers 2.5 ns pulse resolution with 100 dB dynamic range
- 4-port single-ended or balanced measurements using DifferentialView™ analysis
- Internal trace-based eye diagram option provides the ability to display Time Domain, S-Parameters, and Eye Diagram analysis with active sweep updates
- Superior Dynamic Range - up to 142 dB
- High available power - up to +14 dBm
- Best test port characteristic performance - up to 50 dB in Directivity
- Best time domain analysis
- Fast and accurate optoelectronic measurements from 70 kHz to 40, 70 GHz and 110 GHz, at 850, 1060, 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths, using MN4765B O/E Calibration module
- 40 GHz
The VectorStar™ family is Anritsu's Premium VNA line, providing the highest overall performance on a modern platform. The MS4640B VectorStar VNA offers the broadest coverage in a single instrument, 70 kHz to 70 GHz. The additional two decades at the low end are even more impressive than the guaranteed 70 GHz coverage on the high end.