MS4647B Anritsu Network Analyzer
- Broadest frequency span from a single coaxial test port covering 70 kHz to 70 GHz in a single instrument and 70 kHz to 145 GHz in the Broadband configuration. Extendable to 1.1 THz
- Universal Fixture Extraction (UFX) software option provides advanced de-embedding tools for test fixture extraction.
- IMDView™ software coupled with the internal combiner option offers the ability to switch from S parameters to IMD measurements in a single connection
- Highest performance pulse measurements— PulseView™ offers 2.5 ns pulse resolution with 100 dB dynamic range
- 4-port single-ended or balanced measurements using DifferentialView™ analysis
- Internal trace-based eye diagram option provides the ability to display Time Domain, S-Parameters, and Eye Diagram analysis with active sweep updates
- Superior Dynamic Range - up to 142 dB
- High available power - up to +14 dBm
- Best test port characteristic performance - up to 50 dB in Directivity
- Best time domain analysis
- Fast and accurate optoelectronic measurements from 70 kHz to 40, 70 GHz and 110 GHz, at 850, 1060, 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths, using MN4765B O/E Calibration module
- 70 GHz
The VectorStar™ family is Anritsu's Premium VNA line, providing the highest overall performance on a modern platform. The MS4640B VectorStar VNA offers the broadest coverage in a single instrument, 70 kHz to 70 GHz. The additional two decades at the low end are even more impressive than the guaranteed 70 GHz coverage on the high end.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.