MS616B Anritsu Analyzer
- 150 kHz-3 GHz
- Measures AM,FM,Ohm, frequency and power
- Synthesized Local Oscillator
- Automatic Tuning Functions
- Both Analog And Digital Displays
- Store And Recall Of Ten Panel Settings
The Anritsu/Wiltron MS616B features an extremely wide bandwidth combined with a variety of functions for measuring singal frequencies, modulation characteristics, power and other parameters. In fields ranging from mobile radio to commercial broadcasting and component testing, it can perform basic measurement with a single unit. The Anritsu/Wiltron MS616B achieves its excellent performance through use of a synthesized local oscillator. At a received signal frequency of 1000 MHz, the residual FM component of the local oscillator is below 2.5 Hz. This high singal purity enables extremely stable and accurate modulation measurements.