MS9710A Anritsu Optical Analyzer
The MS9710A is a Optical Analyzer from Anritsu. An optical spectrum analyzer, also called an optical analyzer, is a precision instrument that measures the power of an optical source. This electronic test equipment is for monitoring power distribution over a specified wavelength span. It displays the measurement in a graph, where power is the vertical scale and wavelength is the horizontal scale.
- Characterization of LED's, Fabry-Perot LDs, and DFB LDs
- EDFA Noise Figure and Gain
- Polarization MODE Dispersion measurements
- Transmission characteristics of passive elements such as isolators and filters
- Application Measurements: optical pulse, wavelength, power level and SNR up to 300 DWDM. Can also be used for PMD and EDFA noise floor measurements.
- VGA output connector
- Many options available
- Wavelength auto calibration
- Tracking and tunable laser source