MSO-2074E Instek Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
The MSO-2074E is a 70 MHz, 4+16 Channel mixed signal oscilloscope from Instek. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency, rise time, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- 16 Channel Logic Analyzer
- Maximum real time sample rate is 1 GSa/s
- Maximum 10M memory depth and VPO waveform display technology
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfms/s
- 8 ” WVGA TFT LCD screen display
- Maximum 1M FFT provides higher frequency domain resolution measurements
- High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter Functions
- 29,000 segmented memory sections and waveform search function
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding functions
- Data log function is able to track signal changes up to 100 hours
- Mask Test Function
- Network storage function
- Three-year warranty, excluding probes & LCD display panel
- Power Cord, Certificate of Calibration,
- CD-ROM (with Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Programming Manual)
- GTL-16E, 16-channel logic analyzer probe
- GTP-070B-4: 70 MHz (10:1/1:1) Switchable passive probe (one per channel)
The Instek MSO-2074E Mixed Signal Oscilloscope offers a 70 MHz Bandwidth, 4 Analog Channels and 16 Digital Channels. The 8-inch 800 X 480 TFT LCD and the minimum 1mV/div vertical range allows the MSO-2074E to measure complex feeble signals and clearly display measurement results.
The MSO-2074E is equipped with waveform search and segmented memory functions to expand the flexible applications of 10M long memory. The 16-channel logic analyzer has a memory depth of 10Mpts per channel, which can retrieve more and longer digital signals as well as clearly display digital signals to obtain sufficient information for analysis. The minimum input swing of logic analyzer represents the minimum operating voltage of ±250 mV, which demonstrates that digital channels are highly sensitive with respect to input.