MSO-2204EA Instek Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
The MSO-2204EA is a 200 MHz, 4+16 Channel mixed signal oscilloscope from Instek. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency, rise time, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- 16 Channel Logic Analyzer and a Dual Channel 25 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Maximum real time sample rate is 1 GSa/s
- Maximum 10M memory depth and VPO waveform display technology
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfms/s
- 8 ” WVGA TFT LCD screen display
- Maximum 1M FFT provides higher frequency domain resolution measurements
- High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter Functions
- 29,000 segmented memory sections and waveform search function
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding functions
- Data log function is able to track signal changes up to 100 hours
- Mask Test Function
- Network storage function
- Three-year warranty, excluding probes & LCD display panel
- Power Cord, Certificate of Calibration
- CD-ROM (with Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Programming Manual)
- GTL-16E, 16-channel logic analyzer probe
- GTP-200B-4: 200 MHz(10:1/1:1) Switchable passive probes (one for each channel)
- GTL-110 BNC-BNC cable
The Instek MSO-2204EA Mixed Signal Oscilloscope offers a 200 MHz Bandwidth, 4 Analog Channels and 16 Digital Channels. The MSO-2204EA has a built-in 16-channel logic analyzer and a dual channel 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator.
The MSO-2204EA is equipped with waveform search and segmented memory functions to expand the flexible applications of 10M long memory. The 16-channel logic analyzer has a memory depth of 10Mpts per channel, which can retrieve more and longer digital signals as well as clearly display digital signals to obtain sufficient information for analysis. The minimum input swing of logic analyzer represents the minimum operating voltage of ±250 mV, which demonstrates that digital channels are highly sensitive with respect to input.
The MSO-2204EA has a built-in dual channel 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator with the modulation capability and also features 14 bits vertical resolution; sample rate of 200MSa/s; 5 standard output waveforms (Sine, Square, Pulse, Ramp, DC, Noise) and 7 user-defined waveforms (Sinc, Gaussian, Lorentz, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, Haversine, Cardiac); AM/FM/FSK modulation and sweep function. The user friendly interface is the ideal choice for applications such as circuit simulation and education tests.