MSO2012B Tektronix Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
The MSO2012B is a 100 MHz, 2+16 channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscope from Tektronix.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Channels: 2 Analog and 16 Digital
- Sample Rate: 1 GS/s
- Record Length: 1 Mpts
- 5,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- Suite of Advanced Triggers
- Wave Inspector® Controls Provide Easy Navigation and Automated Search of Waveform Data
- FilterVu™ Variable Low-pass Filter Allows for Removal of Unwanted Signal Noise while still Capturing High-frequency Events
- 29 Automated Measurements, and FFT Analysis for Simplified Waveform Analysis
- TekVPI® Probe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
- Small Footprint and Lightweight
- 7 in. (180 mm) Widescreen TFT-LCD Color Display
- Five-year warranty
- USB 2.0 Host Port on the Front Panel for Quick and Easy Data Storage
- USB 2.0 Device Port on Rear Panel for Easy Connection to a PC or Direct Printing to a PictBridge®-compatible Printer
- Optional 10/100 Ethernet Port for Network Connection and Video Out Port to Export the Oscilloscope Display to a Monitor or Projector
Optional Serial Triggering and Analysis
- Automated Serial Triggering, Decode, and Search Options for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, and RS-232/422/485/UART
Mixed Signal Design and Analysis
- Multichannel Setup and Hold Triggering
- Automated Triggering, Decode, and Search on Parallel Buses
All Models Include:
- TPP0200, 200 MHz probe One 10X Passive Probe per Analog Channel, Installation and Safety Manual and Translated Front-panel Overlay, Documentation CD, OpenChoice® Desktop Software, Calibration certificates document measurement traceability to National Metrology Institute(s) and ISO9001 Quality System Registration, Power Cord, and a five-year warranty.
- MSO Models also Include: One P6316 16-channel logic probe and accessory kit, and accessory bag.
With a 100 MHz bandwidth and 1 GS/s sample rate, the MSO2012B delivers advanced debug features at an entry-level price. With up to 20 channels for analyzing analog and digital signals, you can quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. To capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the MSO2012B offers a deep record length of 1 Mpoints standard on all channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation and automated serial and parallel bus analysis, the MSO2012B from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.