MSOX3054A Keysight Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
The MSOX3054A is a 500 MHz, 4+16 channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscope from Keysight Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency, rise time, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- MDO32 3-BW-500 Tektronix Mixed Domain OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 2Frequency: 500 MHzRecord Length: 10 MPtsSampling Rate: 2.5 GS/s$11,400.00
- MDO34 3-BW-500 Tektronix Mixed Domain OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 500 MHzRecord Length: 10 MPtsSampling Rate: 2.5 GS/s$14,400.00
- MSO44 4-BW-500 Tektronix Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 500 MHzRecord Length: 31.25 MPtsSampling Rate: 6.25 GS/s$17,100.00
- MSO46 4-BW-500 Tektronix Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 6Frequency: 500 MHzRecord Length: 31.25 MPtsSampling Rate: 6.25 GS/s$20,800.00
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- Channels: 4 Analog and 16 Digital
- Sample Rate: 4 GSa/s half channel, 2 GSa/s all channel
- Record Length: 2 Mpts
- Largest screen in its class: 8.5-inch WVGA display
- Fastest update rate of 1,000,000 waveforms per second
- Best-in-class oscilloscope
- MegaZoom IV smart memory technology
- One million waveforms per second update rate
- Optional segmented memory
- Integrated logic timing analyzer
- Option Built-in 20-MHz function generator: WaveGen
The Agilent InfiniiVision MSOX3054A, offers price points to fit your budget with superior performance and optional capabilities that are not available in any other oscilloscope in its class. Agilent's breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget.
The Agilent MSOX3054A offers an integrated 3-digit voltmeter (DVM) and 5-digit frequency counter inside the oscilloscopes. The voltmeter operates through the same probes as the oscilloscope channels, however, the measurements are de-coupled from the oscilloscope triggering system so that both the DVM and triggered oscilloscope measurements can be made with the same connection. The voltmeter results are always displayed, keeping these quick characterization measurements at your fingertips.
The InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series redefined oscilloscopes. It sees the most signal detail, does more functions than any other oscilloscope, and gives you maximum investment protection.
The 3000 X-Series’s innovation starts with the industry’s only 5-instruments-in-1 integration. The industry-leading one million waveforms per second update rate is 20 times faster than the competition to display the most signal detail. The 3000 X-Series provides maximum investment protection with fully-upgradable 5-instruments-in-1; even bandwidth is upgradable. Our breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget.
The best signal visibility starts with the largest display. The InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series comes with a large 8.5-inch WVGA display so you can view analog, digital and serial signals easily on the screen.
Fastest update rate
If you can’t see the problem, it is hard to troubleshoot it. With Agilent’s MegaZoom IV smart memory technology, the 3000 X-Series updates waveforms up to 1 million times per second, which gives you the highest probability of capturing random and infrequent events that you would miss on an oscilloscope with a lower waveform update rate.
Deeper memory for longer time capture
With up to 4 Mpts of MegaZoom IV deep memory, you can capture long, non-repeating signals while maintaining a high sample rate, then quickly zoom in on areas of interest.
The InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series optimizes your deepmemory oscilloscope measurements by using MegaZoom IV technology to make the most effective trade-offs in sample rate, memory depth and waveform update rate automatically. Although many people think deeper memory is always better, usually deep memory means making tradeoffs.
Oscilloscopes with deep memory require additional waveform processing time to acquire deep memory waveforms, which means waveform update rates will be reduced significantly. For this reason, most other oscilloscopes have manual memory-depth selections, and the typical default memory depth setting is usually relatively shallow (10 to 100 kpts). If you want to use deep memory in these other oscilloscopes, you must manually turn it on and deal with the update rate tradeoff.
The MegaZoom IV smart memory technology combines the capabilities of an oscilloscope, digital channels, protocol analyzer, WaveGen built-in function generator and DVM in a compact form factor. Fourth generation MegaZoom technology enables the industry’s fastest waveform update rate with responsive deep memory.