MSOX4154A Keysight Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth: 1.5 GHz
- Channels: 4 Analog and 16 Digital
- Sample Rate: 5 GSa/s half channel, 2.5 GSa/s all channel
- Record Length: 4 Mpts
- Waveform update rate: > 1 million waveforms per second
- 12.1-inch high-definition capacitive touch display
- MegaZoom IV uncompromised smart memory technology
- Advanced math analysis
- Standard segmented memory
- Logic analyzer
- Serial protocol analyzer, including USB (optional)
- WaveGen 20 MHz dual channel arbitrary/function generator (optional)
- Digital voltmeter (DVM) option with 3-digit voltage and 5-digit frequency counter measurement
The Agilent MSOX4154A oscilloscope is engineered for next generation performance, delivering waveform update rates 20 times faster than the competition to display the most signal detail. An industry-leading 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen with innovative hardware-based InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering provides the most intuitive interface to get you answers faster. The MSOX4154A provides maximum investment protection with fully upgradable 5 instruments-in-1.
Anomalies and elusive events are the toughest to debug. With MegaZoom IV smart memory technology, the MSOX4154A redefines your experience with an industry-leading 1-million-waveforms-per-second update rate that lets you see more of your signal behavior. The Agilent MSOX4154A gives you more confidence in your design. Standard segmented memory turns the oscilloscope into an effective ultra-deep memory capture tool.