MT8852A Anritsu Communication Analyzer
- New EDR transmitter measurement option
- Audio testing capability. 3 SCO channels with CVSD, u-Law and A-Law air interface.
- Tests RF performance of Bluetooth wireless technology enabled modules in under 5 seconds
- Measurements performed as defined in the Bluetooth RF Test Specification
- Internal reference Bluetooth radio meets test specification Dirty Transmitter and frequency accuracy requirements
- Tests through antenna interface or cable connection
- Easy operation: one touch testing with RUN key
- Pre-programmed or user-defined test scripts
- BlueSuite software provides graphical traces of modulation, power ramp, individual channel measurements, and receiver sensitivity search
- BlueTest software for automated high volume production line testing
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping software option for Bluetooth 1.2 device testing
The MT8852A supports all three codec air interfaces (µ-law, A-law and CVSD) on up to three SCO audio channels. It offers the most comprehensive testing facilities of any Bluetooth wireless technology enabled test set, including EDR transmitter testing. Rear-panel jack-plug connectors provide analog inputs and outputs for all three audio channels. MT8852A is ideal for design proving and production test of Bluetooth wireless technology enabled headsets, telephony products, audio gateways and audio-visual products.