- 8-inch LCD with easy visibility even in direct sunlight
- Better work efficiency with synergy of LCD touchscreen, rotary knob, and dedicated hard keys
- Familiar functions and operations from previous ACCESS Master series
- Easy-to-Use Fiber Visualizer function for simple fiber path analysis
- Fast fiber bend location using high-speed, high S/N real-time sweep modes
- High-accuracy event detection and loss measurement (46-dB dynamic range max., 0.8 m event dead zone)
- Identification of each splitter event and up to 1 × 128 branches
- Optical loss test and optical power measurement with built-in light source, optical power meter, and visible light source options
- Optical fiber end-face inspection using external fiberscope option
The ACCESS Master MT9085A is a compact handheld all-in-one tester for performing optical pulse tests, optical loss/power measurements, and optical fiber end-face inspections. It has a wide variety of applications, ranging from installation and maintenance (I&M) of trunk fibers (Core, Metro, Mobile Fronthaul, Mobile Backhaul) to troubleshooting Access networks, such as breaks in drop cables.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.