N1911A Agilent RF Power Meter
The N1911A is a used RF Power Meter from Agilent. Radio frequency (RF) power meters are the electronic test equipment of choice to collect information, analyze RF power, and display information in an easy-to-read digital format. Engineers use RF power meters to measure and document pulsed RF signals, noise-like signals, and pseudorandom signals..
- 30 MHz video bandwidth
- Single shot real time capture at 100 Msample/s per second
- Key Measurements: - peak, average, peak-to-average ratio, rise time, fall time and pulse width
- High Speed Complementary Cumulative
- Distribution Function (CCDF) statistical analysis
- Also compatible with the industry standard 8480 and E-series sensors (except E932x) which provide a wide dynamic range from -70 to +44 dBm, and a frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 110 GHz.
- Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
- Versatile connectivity with USB, LAN and GPIB as standard
- 2-year calibration cycle
When used with the Agilent N192XA wideband power sensors, the Agilent N1911A power meter provides a measurement frequency range from 50 MHz to 40 GHz with an internal zero and calibration capability.