N1921A Agilent RF Sensor
The N1921A is a used 18 GHz 0.1 Watt RF Sensor from Agilent. Electronic test equipment sensors measure the power of waveforms, such as multi-tone and modulated radiofrequency (RF) waveforms. Sensors gather highly accurate modulation measurements using diode detectors.
- Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
- -35 dBm to +20 dBm wide dynamic range for peak power measurements
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction data stored in EEPROM
- Precision Type-N connector as standard
- Sensor cable fixed to sensor. Available cable lengths are 1.5m (5ft), 3m (10ft) and 10m (31ft)